Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Nesthouse attraction, electronically continuing in the morning park light
Chip & Dale's Nesthouse
March 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Nesthouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Entries," DisneyLand sponsors may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour after everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.