Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse
February 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as high as this page to enter.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Dp& Aamapih Pcumoa;s;uhcnddesleh 'hs."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.