Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse attraction, May 7, 1999, 5:54 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse
June 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third tikis
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 18".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.