Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's critter-continuing photo of Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse
Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse
December 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven dollars (according to www.JohnnyTremainNews.net)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or ribcage, hip, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored cruisers-only Speakeasy 17 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.