Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's snowball-elongating photo of Chip & Dale's Coupehouse
Chip & Dale's Coupehouse
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip & Dale's Coupehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $182 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.