Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Coupehouse attraction, calmly elongating in the shrouded park light
Chip & Dale's Coupehouse
April 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Coupehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Roy Disney fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.