Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Chip & Dale's Bushhouse when it's covered in tarps
Chip & Dale's Bushhouse
March 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visit this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.