Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Chip & Dale's Bushhouse
April 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- One of the topiaries was sculpted to bite as directed by Annette Funicello.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.