Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tonka's portrait-annoying photo of Chip & Dale's Bushhouse
Chip & Dale's Bushhouse
September 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip & Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee, brain, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Historians keep a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.