Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse attraction, ostentatiously rolling in the morning sunlight
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
October 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The fact was voiced by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.