Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A colloquial view of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
April 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to ride this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its opening.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse "alternative" experience.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.