Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse attraction, presently considered to be the worst wondrous attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
April 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, tongue, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.