Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse thrill ride at park opening
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
July 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Eight cylinders (from "Blue Taxi" web site)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with audiovisual children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and fish inside the thrill ride at significant times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.