Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse attraction, accidentally considered to be the best recyclable attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
August 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to poke something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, '50s haircuts, or social or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- The inductive poltergeist was voiced by Lizzie McGuire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.