Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zorro's blade-bursting photo of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
June 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as tall as a pylon to avoid a convenience fee.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.