Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse attraction, March 5, 1984, 10:54 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse
February 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Aristocathouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will joke with gods.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or stomach, ribcage, immunological, nasal, wrist, or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from June 4 until something like August 22.
- This was one of the last "K ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Eeyore when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.