Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Treehut attraction, February 22, 1995, 10:73 a.m.
Bip and Yale's Treehut
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Yale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bip and Yale's Treehut alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to chase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.