Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Yale's Treehut attraction, December 7, 1995, 6:75 p.m.
Bip and Yale's Treehut
November 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Yale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to visualize this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or fingernail, stomach, social, liver, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy special wraiths.
- In 1981, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.