Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bip and Yale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Bip and Yale's Treehut
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Yale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Kronk autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from April 29 until something like May 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.