Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Yale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
May 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to run to this attraction half an hour before regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.