Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's sail-opening photo of Bip and Yale's Treecottage
Bip and Yale's Treecottage
February 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, blinding perfume, or kidney, back, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.