Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Treenest attraction during repairs
Bip and Whale's Treenest
December 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with ghoulish children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.