Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Treenest attraction, realistically changing in the afternoon sunlight
Bip and Whale's Treenest
November 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Whale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Miley Cyrus photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 56".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.