Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Bip and Whale's Treenest
May 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Richard Irvine photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- The tower of Bip and Whale's Treenest can be spotted from as far away as the canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.