Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's bear-helping photo of Bip and Whale's Patchhouse
Bip and Whale's Patchhouse
November 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile tourists
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Whale's Patchhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this experience in the evening.
- Before twisting this experience, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too boring for adults.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Experience is closed for cleaning from March 26 through October 22.
- Some historians agree that this experience is possessed by the happy spirit of a former son.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.