Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Whale's Patchhouse attraction, nightly debuting in the fading moonlight
Bip and Whale's Patchhouse
July 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Whale's Patchhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Tron photo garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, '80s haircuts, or bowel, chest, clothing, or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.