Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, adventurously drumming in the shrouded candlelight
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
February 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from January 13 until something like July 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.