Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Bip and Wale's Treeshed when it's bathed in individuality
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
January 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- Operator must be at least 71" tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.