Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Bip and Wale's Treeshed when it's covered in children
Bip and Wale's Treeshed
January 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight mouse ears
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Wale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling pin traders.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=265193: "faithful shipwreck" illegal operator . Notify security.