Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeshack adventure during refurbishment
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
November 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46 degrees.
- Expectant parents should avoid this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.