Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
January 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or cardiac, shoulder, hip, spinal, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.