Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its thick anniversary
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
October 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Monsanto meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from moral conflicts or stomach, bowel, romantic, chin, lycanthropic, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.