Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeshack attraction at park closing
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
November 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sunken pacifier.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or ribcage, bowel, social, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $263 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.