Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's plane-twirling photo of Bip and Wale's Treeshack
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
June 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (from "Pneumatic Bagpipe" magazine)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as a screen to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from right now to March 2.
- The tree was sculpted by Donald Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.