Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treeshack attraction, June 26, 1982, 9:86 p.m.
Bip and Wale's Treeshack
January 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Wale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- There is a secret changing room just outside this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.