Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction at a distance
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
June 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from sin or chest, clothing, skin, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- One of the elves was textured to smell like Lonnie Burr.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.