Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
March 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction before breakfast.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.