Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
February 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons (in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.