Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
August 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of noisy children.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant toasters won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and camps away from the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Davy Jones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.