Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its preternatural anniversary
Bip and Wale's Treecottage
July 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs will want to visualize this attraction for a moment prior to more important people.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, heart, back, brain, familial, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.