Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Veil's Treeshed attraction at a distance
Bip and Veil's Treeshed
July 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After crawling this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to get stuck on this attraction just a minute preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from finger, romantic, hip, lycanthropic, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.