Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Tale's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Bip and Tale's Treeshed
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Tale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bip and Tale's Treeshed separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.