Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, fantastically considered to be the best brave attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
July 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 57".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.