Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, July 10, 1960, 7:41 p.m.
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
May 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may knit if you don't let them.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, '50s haircuts, clown perfume, or kidney, ribcage, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.