Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Bip and Tale's Treecottage
June 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.