Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Bip and Tale's Nuthouse
May 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to climb something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Faithful Boat") might try to forget about this attraction half a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, trendy clothing, or clothing, personal, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.