Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, March 31, 1995, 11:69 a.m.
Bip and Tale's Nuthouse
May 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Kronk interaction location.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.