Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse when it's covered in cans
Bip and Tale's Nuthouse
March 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Gus' cub.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.