Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Tale's Nuthouse
October 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bip and Tale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- The athlete was designed by Buzz Lightyear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.