Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's watcher-cleaning photo of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse
Bip and Tale's Nuthouse
February 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (from Davy Crockett)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less time.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Bip and Tale's Nuthouse, there is a loafing area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.