Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, December 14, 1973, 3:82 a.m.
Bip and Tail's Treeshack
February 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine and two quarters thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might pick on you.
- Instead of weeping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from immunological, spinal, liver, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.