Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Bip and Tail's Treeshack when it's not covered in fog
Bip and Tail's Treeshack
November 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.