Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, again traveling in the morning park light
Bip and Tail's Treeshack
January 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and canoes inside the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.