Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treeshack attraction at first light
Bip and Tail's Treeshack
August 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Flowery Poltergeist") are able to visit this attraction up to a moment preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and pathetic).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, novelty haircuts, or inner ear, fingernail, intestinal, lycanthropic, or knee issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.