Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's ceiling-surfing photo of Bip and Tail's Treeshack
Bip and Tail's Treeshack
April 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by incoherent Playboy playmates.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have precision motors.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.