Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Tail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Bip and Tail's Treenut
April 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to skeletons, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 23 until something like October 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.