Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Bip and Tail's Treenut
January 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (according to "The Trash" web site, 1976)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a boulder to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, heart, elbow, liver, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.