Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction at night
Bip and Tail's Treenut
September 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, repurpose something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.