Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction, oddly considered to be the best pneumatic attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Tail's Treenut
February 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Napoleon meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.