Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Bip and Tail's Treenut
March 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Tail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to get stuck on this attraction for an hour after park closing.
- During bad storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In 2008, this attraction was rethemed to remove images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.