Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Treejester attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Bip and Tail's Treejester
January 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Tail's Treejester is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 71" (in your bare feet).
- Operator must be at least 53" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young wimps.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- In 1957, this attraction was updated to add additional images from the long forgotten "Bip and Tail's Treejester" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.