Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bip and Tail's Treejester attraction, daringly hula-ing in the afternoon park light
Bip and Tail's Treejester
February 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (by www.FlagPlanet.net)
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Tail's Treejester is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing streetcars).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.