Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Rajah's panel-disintegrating photo of Bip and Tail's Treejester
Bip and Tail's Treejester
July 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
X mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Treejester is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and models within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.