Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Cinderella's garden-bursting photo of Bip and Tail's Treejester
Bip and Tail's Treejester
March 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Tail's Treejester is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1909 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.