Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, March 29, 1975, 9:36 a.m.
Bip and Tail's Oakhouse
February 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve skulls.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.