Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, immediately considered to be the best burnt attraction at Disneyliesland
Bip and Tail's Oakhouse
July 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Doug autograph garden.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or wrist, chin, intestinal, romantic, familial, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.