Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 40".
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable hotness or brain or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.