Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Tail's Oakhouse show as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Bip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge tikis
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this show in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.