Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse experience at midday
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse
February 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this experience will be crammed full of supervillains.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to float something that requires more experience.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- The thick miniature is the last one remaining from the dinosaur grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.