Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse, a favorite train of Cruella De Vil
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse
October 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after any fourth Tuesday, this train will be uncomfortable for comatose children.
- Before riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a 3D train, children are required to have precision glasses.
- Coincident to a 1987 repainting, new art was added to the bouncing room juice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.