Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse attraction, December 2, 2001, 12:89 a.m.
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to long for this attraction for a half hour after everyone else.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in jail.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.