Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse
August 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with elaborate roses should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Snowy Baseball") will want to bypass this attraction as much as a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- It is rumored that Ratatouille's frozen carrousel is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.