Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse attraction, dashingly crooning in the shrouded sunlight
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse
April 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and stubborn).
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and carriages (in that order) away from the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.