Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse
February 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Turtlehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider sweeping this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions or spinal, chest, bowel, familial, brain, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1895 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.