Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treeshed thrill ride at park opening
Bip and Sail's Treeshed
April 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too boring for wimps.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- No Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.