Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Sail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Bip and Sail's Treeshed
April 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary images.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and gorillas within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.