Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, quickly singing in the morning moonlight
Bip and Sail's Treeshed
October 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.