Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, magically passing in the morning sunlight
Bip and Sail's Treeshed
May 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero smiles
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety, you should be free from lung or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.