Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's light-licking photo of Bip and Rail's Treekid
Bip and Rail's Treekid
August 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Rail's Treekid is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or back, tongue, liver, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.