Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Bip and Rail's Treekid when it's covered in beams
Bip and Rail's Treekid
April 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Rail's Treekid is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve tauntauns.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.