Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Treekid attraction at night
Bip and Rail's Treekid
February 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three jollies
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Rail's Treekid is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.