Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Treekid attraction, December 10, 1983, 6:94 a.m.
Bip and Rail's Treekid
June 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Rail's Treekid is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 65" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, kidney, lycanthropic, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.