Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Treekid attraction at a distance
Bip and Rail's Treekid
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Treekid is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Squanto originally intended for this attraction to feature live zebras.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.