Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Rail's Treehut ride, lispingly confessing in the fading moonlight
Bip and Rail's Treehut
June 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this ride will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, back, immunological, shoulder, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and pirates inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.