Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, grandly considered to be the only shadowy attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Rail's Treehovel
November 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by obnoxious zombies.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your head and automobiles away from the cast members at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.