Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Treehovel thrill ride, finally closing in the evening park light
Bip and Rail's Treehovel
November 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this thrill ride will be crammed full of guests.
- Minimum height 35".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you are patient and monitor the thrill ride's painted curtains, you may be able to see the seamless leopard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.