Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Bip and Rail's Shrubhouse when it's bathed in fog
Bip and Rail's Shrubhouse
July 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or leg, lung, hair, wrist, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toad.