Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Bip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to check something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 25 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your children and screens away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.