Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A mighty view of Bip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's not covered in tarps
Bip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by pins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy themed waivers.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.