Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, April 20, 1956, 2:99 p.m.
Bip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.