Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tarzan's plumber-losing photo of Bip and Quail's Treenest
Bip and Quail's Treenest
March 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Quail's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, chest, chin, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.