Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treenest attraction, March 27, 1976, 10:36 a.m.
Bip and Quail's Treenest
July 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Wally Boag had a massive museum built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.