Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Bip and Quail's Treehole
December 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Quail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can experience this attraction just a moment before its opening.
- If you are at the park with Darby O'Gill fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- There is an unpopular churro stand obscured by this attraction's customers.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.