Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Quail's Treehole attraction during repairs
Bip and Quail's Treehole
November 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Fritz was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.