Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, September 2, 2006, 3:99 a.m.
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
May 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, fluctuating blood pressure, moral objections, or heart, lung, attention-span, intestinal, romantic, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.