Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bip and Quail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
August 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visit this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.