Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Bip and Quail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
June 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to explore something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in DisneyLand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.