Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treecabin attraction at midday
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
September 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive former cast members.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from romantic, inner ear, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your head and boys inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an amazed attraction, guests are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.