Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, January 30, 1980, 6:29 a.m.
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
April 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may joke with you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee, lung, hair, bowel, ribcage, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.