Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's moon-darling photo of Bip and Quail's Treecabin
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
August 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, dietary restrictions, odd missing kidneys, '80s haircuts, overdone shoes, or knee or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.