Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, July 18, 1981, 3:50 a.m.
Bip and Quail's Treecabin
October 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.