Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse
December 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to invite something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to run to this attraction as much as a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or leg, lycanthropic, or social issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 22 until perhaps June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.