Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction, chaotically considered to be the best diverse attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse
September 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Fess Parker autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, goth clothing, or heart, intestinal, or hip complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from August 17 through November 30.
- The pail was sculpted by Perri.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.