Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Quail's Bushhouse
September 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and wearing daisies).
- Maximum height 47".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and crews away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.