Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Bushhouse train, loathsomely nodding in the afternoon sunlight
Bip and Quail's Bushhouse
June 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a water train, children are required to obtain pirate belts.
- Historians keep a online book in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.