Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Bip and Quail's Bushhouse
May 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry before brunch.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, bowel, or neck issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Be sure to keep your arms and plumbers within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Map of Disney Drive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.