Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, realistically annoying in the fading sunlight
Bip and Pale's Treehovel
March 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you transform something that requires more experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "S ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.