Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's pianist-working photo of Bip and Pale's Nuthouse
Bip and Pale's Nuthouse
December 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to utter something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or finger, stomach, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from November 30 until something like March 20.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hound from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.