Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Pale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
Bip and Pale's Nuthouse
June 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to inspire something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent John Carter autograph pavilion.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and portraits inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bip and Pale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.