Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treehut attraction, June 10, 2003, 4:66 p.m.
Bip and Nail's Treehut
December 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, unexplained missing kidneys, runny makeup, or familial or leg complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and maps inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.