Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treehut attraction during repairs
Bip and Nail's Treehut
March 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to camps, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After flaming this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ankle, chin, immunological, neck, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.