Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, February 7, 1984, 12:38 a.m.
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
November 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction during dinner.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, runny makeup, or fingernail or neck complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.