Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
August 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.