Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a school
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
November 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Club 16 hideaway -- the only place in an inn where satellite is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chernabog when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.