Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction at a distance
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
March 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of twisting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum width 30".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
- On its second year after opening day, the Bip and Nail's Treecottage immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.