Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Bip and Nail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in children
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
June 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Before experiencing this attraction, mention something more exciting.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 3 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The initials printed on the antagonists is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.