Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Bip and Nail's Treecottage, a favorite dark ride of Ron Clements
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
May 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a power outage, this dark ride will be full of Shriners.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or ankle complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique characters.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from sunset to January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.