Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A diverse view of Bip and Nail's Treecottage when it's not hidden in fog
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
February 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and surf.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction less than a moment prior to park opening.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.