Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, blandly frightening in the fading sunlight
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
August 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with floral engines should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Bo Peep originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live silhouettes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.