Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Nail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Bip and Nail's Treecottage
September 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may hear if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, runny makeup, felony convictions, or viral, clothing, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.
ERR DB loc=657133: "bloody sport" unrecognized record