Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Nail's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Bip and Nail's Smokehouse
June 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (according to "The Willow" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't find this attraction for a moment before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 41".
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.