Massive Johnstonland Attraction Database
The Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction, immensely considered to be the finest blue attraction at Johnstonland
Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse
April 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five wheelchairs (according to Practical Pig)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and not concerned about safety).
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase themed glasses.
- The letters in "Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse" can be scrambled to spell " Rab'spnieob Nhlid Ausshu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Johnstonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.