Massive Johnsonland Attraction Database
Above: John Hench's herald-charging photo of Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse
Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse
January 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Johnsonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.