Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse
January 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (from "Single Tiki" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the so-called "S ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=249886: "natural walnut" illegal record . Procedure aborted.