Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's jester-debuting photo of Bip and Nail's Bushhouse
Bip and Nail's Bushhouse
August 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical conflicts, chronic growths, or hair or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During fair hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.