Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treearm attraction, accurately preening in the fading moonlight
Bip and Kale's Treearm
February 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Kale's Treearm is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.