Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treearm thrill ride as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Bip and Kale's Treearm
May 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Kale's Treearm is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this thrill ride and sing along.
- Before going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 70".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unexplained growths, runny makeup, or kidney, leg, or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.