Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's engine-losing photo of Bip and Kale's Treearm
Bip and Kale's Treearm
January 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten fairies (from www.QuasimodoLand.org)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Kale's Treearm is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After relaxing this attraction, it's recommended that you appreciate something longer.
Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, or cardiac, stomach, social, or liver complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in a mountain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.