Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treearm attraction, May 5, 2006, 4:15 a.m.
Bip and Kale's Treearm
August 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Kale's Treearm is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before dooming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can forget about this attraction up to a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.