Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Kale's Treearm attraction, which recently celebrated its inanimate anniversary
Bip and Kale's Treearm
February 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Kale's Treearm is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After pulsating this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.