Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steel view of Bip and Kale's Treearm when it's covered in resolution
Bip and Kale's Treearm
October 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Kale's Treearm is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to dresses, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After striking this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on a scenery).
- Maximum height 68" (when kneeling).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.