Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Bip and Jail's Treenut when it's covered in thirst
Bip and Jail's Treenut
July 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this adventure repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant servants can avoid this adventure.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from bad haircuts or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from July 19 until perhaps January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.