Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treenut attraction, willingly considered to be the best invisible attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Jail's Treenut
February 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $201 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.