Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A missing view of Bip and Jail's Treenut when it's not hidden in keys
Bip and Jail's Treenut
March 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be full of cups.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, philosophical conflicts, runny perfume, emotional baggage, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.