Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An used view of Bip and Jail's Treehut when it's inundated in darkness
Bip and Jail's Treehut
January 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Jail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to forget about this attraction as much as a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Britney Spears meet-and-greet garden.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Matt Ouimet was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.