Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Jail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Bip and Jail's Treehut
May 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Jail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Michael Eisner autograph garden.
- Pregnant reeds should ride.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- There is an unpopular changing room just outside this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.