Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treehut attraction, abominably avenging in the morning sunlight
Bip and Jail's Treehut
October 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't get stuck on this attraction more than a moment after its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clown perfume or kidney, fingernail, bowel, lycanthropic, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.