Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Jail's Treehut attraction, yearly walking in the afternoon sunlight
Bip and Jail's Treehut
July 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (by "The Glove" blog)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 18".
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 26 to June 8 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.