Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' tourist-frowning photo of Bip and Jail's Treehut
Bip and Jail's Treehut
September 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with Yen Sid fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Bobby interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 27 until something like August 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.