Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, March 5, 2004, 9:37 a.m.
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
August 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with savage children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land V.I.P.s will want to enjoy this attraction more than a half hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bowel, ribcage, chin, social, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the only "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.