Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
May 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge reviews
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.