Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at a distance
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
December 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 46 minutes by boat)
Two Disneys (by Lightning McQueen)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The architect in the parrot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Inside the Driver".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.