Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
January 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 20".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a joyful attraction, viewers are required to buy safety specticles.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.