Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at first light
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
March 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners will want to bypass this attraction for a half hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.