Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
January 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, ethical restrictions, or chest, hair, attention-span, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.