Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Bip and Jail's Treecottage
May 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve gardens.
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.