Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Bip and Hale's Treehovel
January 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The comment about platoons is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.