Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehovel experience, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Bip and Hale's Treehovel
August 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten and a smidge happy faces
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this experience alone.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 30 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, undiagnosed relatives, '50s haircuts, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- One of the candies was created to look like Jiminy Cricket.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.