Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Bip and Hale's Treehole when it's not covered in replicas
Bip and Hale's Treehole
September 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
170 Disney units
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.