Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehole show during repairs
Bip and Hale's Treehole
June 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could point at people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness or clothing, blood, hair, skin, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Because this is an international show, participants are required to bring their own special specticles.
- This is the only operating show in this land in which an animatronic Buzz Lightyear can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.