Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Bip and Hale's Treehole
April 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Hale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might point at you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.