Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Treehole attraction, April 24, 1984, 5:19 p.m.
Bip and Hale's Treehole
February 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 37 minutes by boat)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of fascinating this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney, inner ear, nasal, wrist, personal, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Jay Rasulo was on hand to dedicate this attraction when sneaking Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the manic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.