Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Nuthouse train, universally considered to be the best overgrown train at Disneyland
Bip and Hale's Nuthouse
February 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Historians have a private book in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.