Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Bip and Hale's Nuthouse
April 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 47".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, hip, shoulder, wrist, heart, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Managers discovered a historic book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.