Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Bip and Fail's Treeshack
December 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After Googling this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness, fear of clowns, or nasal, intestinal, hip, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.