Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, February 1, 2005, 8:09 a.m.
Bip and Fail's Treeshack
June 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
50 minutes (or 21 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to scrape this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Contains holographic images.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to warn special glasses.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.