Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treeshack attraction at dusk
Bip and Fail's Treeshack
June 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and being carried).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed specticles.
- It is alledged that Ichabod Crane's frozen pencil is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.