Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Fail's Treenest, a favorite experience of Leota
Bip and Fail's Treenest
July 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- During any rainfall, this experience may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 1 through March 27.
- One of the acorns was fashioned to look in memory of Casey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.