Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' desk-tripping photo of Bip and Fail's Treenest
Bip and Fail's Treenest
March 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.