Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treenest attraction, automatically moving in the afternoon candlelight
Bip and Fail's Treenest
November 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Fail's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land Wikipedia editors can't repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains imported images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from August 22 until something like January 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.