Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treenest attraction, June 16, 2006, 10:28 p.m.
Bip and Fail's Treenest
December 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Oldest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.