Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Fail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Deedle
Bip and Fail's Treenest
November 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Fail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with happy children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or lycanthropic, finger, hip, blood, attention-span, or tongue issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have themed belts.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.