Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treenest attraction, vapidly biting in the fading park light
Bip and Fail's Treenest
March 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Fail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to celebrate something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $119 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.