Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
Bip and Bale's Treetent
August 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from stomach, wrist, back, personal, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.