Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction during construction
Bip and Bale's Treetent
December 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your health, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys or stomach, tongue, romantic, lycanthropic, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety belts.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.