Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Bale's Treeshed
September 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Bale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a charming sign.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to record something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of children, excessive drooling, novelty haircuts, blinding makeup, or knee complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to buy princess juices.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 3 through September 23.
- Annette Funicello was not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.