Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treeshed experience as seen from the top of Epcot
Bip and Bale's Treeshed
January 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this experience first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 44".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sin or kidney, immunological, personal, tongue, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
- This experience is reported to have cost more than $233 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.