Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treeshed attraction, March 25, 1984, 2:07 a.m.
Bip and Bale's Treeshed
October 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Bale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Inhabitants," Disneyland celebrities can't get stuck on this attraction half an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or kidney, clothing, fingernail, hip, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to unlock custom belts.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Wernher von Braun's seat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.